Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Taking Responsibility"

I just read a very interesting article at a website called "Know Resolve" that I thought that I'd share with all of you.  Many people are hurting and struggling these days.  While our greatest hope comes from God, I still found the article "Taking Responsibility" to be hopeful and enlightening.

This article is not in any way directly about thoughts of suicide or depression, but if you know someone struggling through these things, Know Resolve is a good website to look at.  I have struggled through depression, and have walked alongside friends struggling through this debilitating disease.  I have also known those that have attempted or committed suicide.  Don't let those around you suffer unnoticed.  Don't let someone you know and love become a victim of suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment