Background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tag, You’re It!

 
Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum has tagged me in this fun game.  She has asked 8 people 8 questions. I get to answer her questions here and then tag 8 (I only follow 5 blogs other than hers, so I'll tag 5) people and ask them my own questions. If I didn't tag you feel free to play anyway!! Just go ahead and leave a comment with your blog. I'll add it to the original post.

Here are the questions I am suppose to answer:

What do you think of hot dogs?
We don’t eat them all the time, but when we do we buy the all beef hotdogs.  Hey, I’ve seen the movie “The Great Outdoors” with John Candy, and I know what the others are made of ;)

Are you waiting for something?
Yes.  We have just officially been living on unemployment for a year now.  I really hate that, but I know that when God’s timing is right this will pass.  He’s got it handled, and I have to trust Him.

If you would go back in time, how far would you go?
The early 1920s sound like such a romantic time, but really I’d be happy seeing what it’s like to live with the Amish.  According to friends and family, we are already partly Amish as it is in that we are trying to live a simpler life.

What pulls you out of a bad mood?
My friends, especially my home school friends.

What book is nearest you right now? If you have more than one list them all..unless of course it is a bookshelf. In that case just limit it at 10.
The Bible, and “Anne of Ingleside” by Lucy Maud Montgomery

Exercise or diet?
Exercise by walking mostly, and eat whole grains and fruits and veggies.  No dieting here. 

Has God spoken to you lately? If so, do you wish to share?
He speaks to me all the time.  He has most recently spoke to me through a devotion the other day and through the article “Taking Responsibility” that I posted the other day.  But He speaks through His word, dreams, visions, audibly as so on as well.  It sounds crazy until you experience it, and then it’s just plain cool!

When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? and part b...Do you sing in the shower?
I start the water first and then get in.  I do sing in the shower at times, but mostly I use the alone time to talk with God.

 Now for the questions I will ask 8 others to answer..and I will answer them myself.

What did you originally want to be when you “grew up”, and how has that changed?
I’ve always known that I wanted to be a wife and mother.  Other than that I don’t know that I have ever pinpointed a specific “career goal”.

Morning person or night owl?
Night owl definitely, but I feel better when I force myself to go to sleep earlier.  It’s a love/hate kinda thing.

How many children did you think that you would have?  How many do you have?
I was thinking 3 or 4.  I have three.  Wouldn’t mind having four if I could skip the whole pregnancy thing ;)

What was your first car?
Ford Festiva-  It was what my dad called “a pregnant roller skate”.

What is the greatest dream that you hope to achieve some day?
I would love to be a full-time RVer and home school across the country.

Do you home school?  If so, had you always planned to?
I home school, but the answer to the second part of the question is in my profile.

What one activity do you love the most?
I love being outside hanging out with my family.

How old were you when you met your hubby? How did you meet him?
19 years old.  I was running a photo machine, and he was the technician that came in to fix the machine when it needed it.
 
Tag..you're it!
Hembree Family 
Little Miss Momma 
Notes From A Mama 
PinkPeanutButter 
Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers





1 comment: